Software Support and Tutorials
As they are developed, resources for parents and students that give directions and information about the individual software systems being used at Maxwell will be placed here. This will include videos and tutorials specific to Maxwell in addition to more general information. If you have any questions or need further assistance, you can contact your child's teacher for any instructional related issues or the FCPS Helpdesk for hardware-related issues such as with the Chromebook itself.
- Wonders Login Directions for Students
- Directions for K-1 Clever login
- Directions for 2-5 Chromebook login
- Be Google Classroom Ready - how to optimize your device for online platforms
- Student Clever Login
- Google Classroom
- Simplified Login for Wonders (Only some classrooms have this activated.)
- Student Google Apps Dashboard (You must be logged in to your FCPS account.)
Seesaw for Home Learning
During NTI and extended closure, Maxwell will be using Seesaw for Home Learning as our Learning Management System (LMS). You may also download the Class application for your device. Please see the following one-page directions for additional details.
- Seesaw instructions (English)
- Seesaw instructions (Español)
- Seesaw for Home Learning demonstration (video)
In addition to Seesaw, as part of daily assignments students may be asked to go to other online learning applications. Please find below a listing of some potential sites.
- Wonders – Connect through Google Drive and find ConnectED in the “waffle.” Some grade levels and classes use the simplified login.
- Investigacions & EnVisiones – Connect through Google Drive and find Easy Bridge in the “waffle.”
- Google Classroom
- Clever Student Login
- Imagine Math
- Imagine Español
For assistance with these codes, please email your child’s teachers.