Student Advisory Groups
- All certified and other instructional support staff members will lead a “Student Advisory Group”.
- Faculty advisors will act as the “go-to” person for each student’s family.
- Faculty advisors will use various means of communication to check on the student during each week of Non-Traditional Instruction Differentiated Distance Learning (NTI-2DL).
- 8th grade Web leaders will help with 6th grade Advisory Groups.
- The goal of Student Advisory Groups is to open communication and improve relationships between CMS staff and our students’ families.