• Want to Get Your Driver’s Permit? 

    *Each school handles forms for their own students.  This info is for Henry Clay students only.

    You will need a School Compliance Verification Form.
    Here is what you need to do:

    Email Ms. El-Amin at oluwatoyin.elamin@fayette.kyschools.us to request a form.

    1. Include the student’s full legal name, address, and the last 4 digits of their social security number.
    2. Ms. El-Amin will set up a time for you to pick up the form at Henry Clay.
    3. Make your appointment with the DMV.  The form is good for 60 days after it is issued.


    Link to the manual & practice tests:



    Link to Fayette County's permit test info: https://schedule.ky.gov/Booking.Web/Location/Details/275