This group assists the Fayette County Board of Education in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities for the financial reporting process, the system of internal control, the audit process, and the district’s process for monitoring compliance with laws and regulations and the code of conduct.
- Audit committee charter (rev. 2019)
The committee meets at the district's main office, 450 Park Place, from 9:30 to 11 a.m. on the third Wednesday of each quarter, plus a Monday in November prior to the school board's planning session.
- Chris Ensslin – committee chair
- Jaclyn Badeau – committee member
- Larry Forester – committee member
- Dave Osbourne – committee member
- Amy Green – school board representative
- Bret Nathaniel – Equity Council representative
- Penny Christian – 16th District PTA representative
- Mark Sellers – certified representative (FCPS staff)
- Joey Sheroan – principal representative (FCPS staff)
- Allison Marcum – classified representative (FCPS staff)
- Vacant – optional extra board member
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/audit