Bryan Station High School students taking 2021 AP Exams will register and make payments online. This registration will only take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with Internet access. Online exam registration will be open during the month of October. In order to register, students should click on the link provided on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181417. We strongly recommend that parents and students both be present while registering and making payment to ensure that the correct exams are ordered and payment information is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
AP exams cost $99.00 per exam, which includes a 4% processing fee. Payments can be made by credit card or check. Payments will be made directly to Total Registration.
Overview of registration steps (be sure to complete tasks at Total Registration AND College Board):
- Go to link: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181417 (case sensitive).
- If you have registered for an AP exam in the past, please use the same email address.
- Complete all sections and questions on the registration form. We will be using your information entered to have answer sheets preprinted. DOUBLE CHECK FOR ACCURACY.
- Carefully check exams and teachers when you register. The exam schedule is on the back of this letter as well as the Bulletin for AP Students and Parents.
- We know that parents may desire to register their students for exams. We strongly recommend that parents and students are both present while registering to ensure that the correct exams are ordered.
- Make payment online with Total Registration.
- Print registration and payment confirmation page for your records. Registration on Total Registration is complete when you can print a confirmation page.
- COLLEGE BOARD REQUIRED TASK: https://myap.collegeboard.org/login
- Log into your College Board account. AP numbers are now “lifetime”; students who tested last year should login with your AP number from last year.
- In the “My AP” page, THIS YEAR all students who are enrolled in the course are automatically set to take the exam. If you know you will not be taking the exam, click on the yellow “Register for Exam” tab and follow the prompts. You need to do this FOR EACH COURSE.
Important Things to remember!
- Registration website: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181417 (case sensitive) link will be provided on the BSHS main website and at www.fcps.net/bshscounseling.
- October 1, 2020 -- Regular Registration begins.
- November 1, 2020 - $25 late fine per registration begins.
- November 12, 2020 -- Last day to cancel any exam for a full refund.
- November 14, 2020 -- Late Registration, registrations incur a $65 late fine per EXAM.
- March 11, 2021 -- Last day to order exams with late fines.
- April 30, 2021 - Last day to cancel an exam for partial refund. Maximum refund will be $48.
- Please contact Ms. Lorie Daugherty at email@example.com if you have questions or difficulty with the registration process.
- You may also contact Total Registration directly at 1-800-974-2187 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the Total Registration website.
Full Schedule of all AP Exams from College Board
(BSHS doesn’t give all these, we have students enrolled in the subjects listed in bold)
Morning 8 a.m.
Afternoon 12 noon
Afternoon 2 p.m.
Monday, May 3
United States Government and Politics
Physics C: Mechanics
Physics C: Electricity/ Magnetism
Tuesday, May 4
German Language and Culture
Wednesday, May 5
English Literature and Composition
Japanese Language and Culture
Physics 1: Algebra-Based
Thursday, May 6
United States History
Computer Science A
Friday, May 7
Spanish Literature and Culture
Physics 2: Algebra-Based
AP 2-D Art and Design, 3-D Art and Design, and Drawing: Last day to submit
Morning 8 a.m.
Afternoon 12 noon
Monday, May 10
French Language and Culture
World History: Modern
Tuesday, May 11
Spanish Language and Culture
Wednesday, May 12
English Language and Composition
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Comparative Government and Politics
Computer Science Principles
Friday, May 14, 2021
Italian Language and Culture
Chinese Language and Culture
*Exams listed in bold are the exams for which we offer the course at BSHS during the 2020-2021 school year. Students who choose to take exams for which they have never sat in the class will be expected to have prepared. Note that taking the advanced or general class of the same title is not designed to prepare you for the AP exam.