- College and Career Center: https://www.fcps.net/Page/11737
The College and Career Center webpage is full of information and is updated daily, so please be sure to view it regularly. Please explore the College and Career Center webpage for information on a variety of topics. Email me with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wall of Decision for the Class of 2022 will be up the week of March 21st! Seniors as you make your decisions, be sure to complete the Class of 2022 Decision Form: Class of 2022 Decision Form
Elevate (ILP) Requirement from KDE and FCPS
Elevate is the tool FCPS is using to establish a Portrait of a Graduate to comply with KDE requirements of students throughout their school career.
The portrait of a graduate is one of moments. Moments indicative of the unique journey of each and every FCPS student as they are equipped for the future. Moments of academic preparedness, college and career readiness, civic engagement and cultural competence. All of which, when pieced together tell the story of our students/achievements and preparation to excel in a global society.
All students must have 3 Moments logged into Elevate by May 21st.
Here is a link on the CCC webpage for Elevate and Creating Moments in Elevate. Elevate- Creating Moments
On this webpage there is a video you can watch to help with logging in moments, there is also a list of examples of moments.
All of this should also be in your CCR Canvas class.
If you have questions please email me.
KHEEA- please create and check your MyKHEEA accounts for your KEES amount. www.KHEEA.com
If you don't see any KEES amount please let me know and we will see what the issue is. This account is also important for anyone taking Dual Credit Classes and requesting the KHEAA Dual Credit Scholarship to pay for two classes.
* Your CCR class will be have lots of information to help you in your preparation for life after high school as well as life in high school, so please give this class your all!
* Student Clubs/Organizations are a great way to connect with fellow students and to feel more a part of your school, so check out the student clubs/organization page under Students on the main PLD page.
* Paying for College is information you can start gathering now to understand how to pay for college!
* If you don't plan on going to college we have information for you to explore as well to help you decide on a career! Check out our College/Career Exploration page.
FCPS Career Conversations
Video interviews with local business and industry professionals.
Each interview is categorized within one of the 16 identified career clusters. Click the links below to explore this video archive.
Click here: Conversations
- Requesting Transcripts: Seniors, you will need to request the following transcripts during your senior year:
High School- Colleges need a transcript when you apply and they will need your final transcript with your graduation date
Dual Credit- If you have taken dual credit classes you will need to request the transcript be sent from the college awarding you the college credit.
AP- If you took the AP exam and will be receiving college credit you will need to send a transcript
How to request transcripts: Transcript requests
Thank you all for your encouragement, participation and support! We love our PLD Families!!