School Locator

  • Click here to determine what school your child should attend.

Enrollment Information

  • Click here to enroll your child with the online enrollment application.

    Please bring the following to school to register your child:

    • Child's birth certificate or Passport
    • two items to prove residence in the school district - Copy of signed lease agreement or deed AND a current utitlity bill
    • Current Immunization certificate - all out of state or out of country certificates must be transferred to a Kentucky certificate
    • High school transcript - any grades or credits earned
    • Transfer grades -  if enrolling from outside Fayette Co. after 1st semester begins
    • Home School - if the child coming from Home School, then you must contact Sharon Pearson at the district office at (859) 381-4130
    • Photo ID of enrolling parent/guardian
    • Non-Custodial Parent - if the student lives with someone other than the natural parent on the birth certificate, then contact Rebecca Frakes to determine what documentation you need.
    • TB Skin Test -  if child is coming from outside of the United States
    • ESL Testing - if child is coming from outside of the United States


Bus Routes and Numbers

Request a Transcript

  • Parchment

    If you graduated prior to 2008, please call the Guidance Office to request your transcript at (859) 381-3481.