8:30 AM - 10:30 AM Senior Breakfast
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM A2 Final Exam
1:45 PM - 3:15 PM A4 Final Exam
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM B2 Final Exam
1:45 PM - 3:15 PM B4 Final Exam
Graduation Security Information
Tates Creek's Graduation is June 1, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. Here is a short video about security procedures to help graduates and their guests know what to expect when entering Rupp Arena.
ESS Summer School
TCHS Summer School is for credit recovery only, except for PE.
Dates: June 18-29
- June 18-22- 1st semester
- June 25-29- 2nd semester
- English 1
- English 2
- Algebra 1
- Algebra 2
- PE (initial credit only)
- PE initial credit only: May 11 (9-12pm) in TCHS Counseling Office
- Teacher led classes, PLATO, and Odysseyware: June 13 & 15 (8:30-11:30) in the front hallway of Tates Creek
- Students may not register via phone or email.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Classes are capped at 25.
- Students are only allowed two absences (regardless of excused or unexcused) the entire duration of summer school.
- No transportation or food is provided.
2017-2018 TCHS ESS Tutoring Schedule
Tutoring sessions are from 3:30-4:30.
Int. Science 1 & 2, Rm. 516, Ms. Cain
Alg. 1, Geometry & Alg. 2, Rm. 509, Mr. Price
Commodore Club, Room 608, Mrs. Beegle
English 2 & 4, Room 215, Ms. Withers
TC World, Rm. 203, Ms. Mason
***This is a tentative schedule and is subject to change. 10/11/2017***
Please contact Luna Helton with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-381-3620 ext. 1305