Welcome to Student Support Services!!!
Each counselor has students in grades 9-12 divided alphabetically by last name. Counselors and additional student support staff can be contacted by email; see addresses provided below.
If you do not have Infinite Campus (IC) or you have trouble logging in, click here:
Do you need assistance this Thanksgiving? Please contact Steve Duerson for more information.
- To Make an Appointment, Click "View Website"
- To Make an Appointment, Click "View Website."
- To Make an Appointment, Please email Mrs. Long.
- Melanie Burch
- Callie Donovan
- Kelly Krusich
- Melissa Long
- Kameron McDaniel
- Kendra Tackett
- Teresa Ayers
- Patrick Ballard
- Pamela Bates
- Karen Callahan
- Tara Depew
- Steve Duerson
- Saul Fajardo
- Dontryse Greer
- Stevie Hightman
- Caryn Huber
What Does a Counselor Do?
- Talks with students individually and in groups.
- Gains understanding of your child's behavior through observation and participation in the classroom to help identify their needs.
- Intervenes with potential dropouts.
- Helps students relate to others.
- Provides counsel to teachers and parents so that they can better help their children and students.
- Helps parents find and make better use of community resources.
- Identify student abilities, achievement, interests, and needs.
- Utilize other school specialists to aid students in their growing process.
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies.
- Hosts and facilitate parent discussion groups.
- Helps with school, college, job, career, and personal plans.
- Participates in curriculum development.