Register to test at www.actstudent.org
Test Dates for 2020 2021 School year
Registering for the ACT is more than just signing up for a test. The information you provide is used to make recommendations for majors and careers.
Here's what you'll need:
- About 45 minutes to complete the registration process
- A credit/debit card or fee waiver
- A laptop or desktop computer is preferred
- Up to four colleges and universities to send your score reports for free during registration (additional score reports can be purchsed later)
- Your photo to upload during registration or later
Taking the ACT on national testing dates
Many Bryan Station students wishing to raise their scores will take the ACT at Henry Clay High School. There are several items you will need to take with you on test day. ACT site has a Test Day Checklist. Included in the checklist are items that you are required to bring with you.
Local ACT testing locations, like Henry Clay, have a significant number of students showing up for the ACT on national test days expecting to have an ACT Identification letter or admissions ticket printed for them. Testing centers cannot print those on site. You must bring it with you.
When taking the ACT on national test dates, make sure to bring the following with you:
- Your admission ticket with your photo on it. Your testing center will not print it for you on site.
- A government issued photo ID or an ACT Identification Letter prepared by a Notary or their School Official. The school profile summary is not accepted. If you need assistance with this ACT Identification Letter, please contact your BSHS school counselor or librarian at the beginning of a school day prior to your test date.
- Pencils and a calculator. They do not supply calculators or pencils.
Be sure to refer to the Test Day Checklist for the most complete list.