• Where can I find tutoring information?

    ESS OR AFTERSCHOOL TUTORING- ESS is available for free to students after school on our campus.

    What is Upward Bound?

    Upward Bound offers free tutoring and mentors students who are thinking of attending college. Go to www.bluegrass.kcts.edu/upward_bound for more information.

    How can I check my child's grades and attendance?

    GRADES AND ATTENDANCE- Check your child's grades and attendance using the Infinite Campus Portal.  Student numbers can be obtained by using the boxes on the TCHS home page.  Log on here.

    How can I sign up for DRIVERS PERMIT VERIFICATION?

    See Mrs. Gilley in the main office TWO days before you take the test.


    Want to find out about your child's progress?  Request a parent teacher conference by speaking with your child's counselor.  You will have the opportunity to speak to each teacher about grades, behavior, progress, and attendance.

    Where is my Counselor's Office located?

    9th grade counselors - Mrs. Davis and Mrs. Laytham (Rm B303 E & G);

    Mrs. Miller, BEE Academy (Rm A007 C); Mrs. Oliver, MES Academy (Rm. B 203 C);

    Mrs. Fields, IBIT Academy (Rm A 103 C); Mrs. Flowers, DE Academy (Rm B103 C).

    What is the Counseling Office's contact information?

    Our phone number is 859 381-3639.  Our fax number is 859 381-0197.

    What is our school's high school code?

    Our high school code for testing and application purposes is 181 444.