Dear parent/guardian, FCPS is in the process of making decisions about summer learning and we would very much appreciate your responses to these survey questions as we plan. If you have more than one child at this elementary school, please complete separate surveys for each child.
Firday , March 19th
Remote Students will have their picture taken in the GYM between 3:15-4:15. Families should drive around to the back of the school building and enter the gym for their picture. Students may be accompanied by ONE parent , parent and student should wear a mask.
Please do not arrive to school before 3:10 as dismissal in the car rider line will be taking place until that time.
Last name: A-F 3:15
Last name: G-L 3:30
Last name: M-S 3:45
Last name: T-Z 4:00
The LEAP after school program will open on March 15, 2021. Any student planning to attend the LEAP program will need to have an application on file with Ms. Simson . The application may be picked up in the school office or completed in this link. A new transportation verification form must be filled out before a child attends. The form is available in the school office and on the Lansdowne homepage under Quick Links.
Lansdowne outlines safety precautions
Tech support available
For help with an FCPS student account or Chromebook, please call (859) 381-4410 .
Hours are 8 A.M. - 7 P.M. Mondays and Tuesdays
8 A.M. - 6 P.M. Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Translators are available.
Registration and enrollment for 2021-22 is ready and completely online!
- Any child who turns 5 years old on or before Aug. 1, 2021 is eligible for kindergarten.
- Please visit fcps.net/enrollment and complete the online application.
- Once the online registrations is complete, please scan and email the documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload all on the online registration application. We encourage uploading as much as possible onto the online registration application.
- Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam
- Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1, 2022)
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1, 2022)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
In the subject line of the email, please include your online application number and the last name of the parent/guardian who completed the application. If you do not have access to email or fax, please contact the school at 859-381-3527 to make an appointment.
Happy Birthday to :
Ms.Tremoulis 1st, Ms. V.Hayes 3rd, Ms. Summerville 9th, Ms. Adams 10th, Ms. Brashear 12th, Ms. Cupp 12th, Ms. Golden 16th and Ms. Fletcher 17th.
FCPS shares updates on meals pickup & P-EBT cards:
As a reminder to FCPS families, all meals are free for all students whether in the cafeteria or via pickup if still in remote learning. This federal waiver is in effect for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.
Eligible families also receive help buying groceries through the federally funded Pandemic-EBT cards, which go out to qualified students.
Updating your phone number and email is quick and easy!
Please make sure that we have your up to date phone numbers and email. Directions can be found at https://www.fcps.net/ic. Note however that home address changes must be completed by the Registrar at the school by bringing in proof of residence..