2021-2022 AP Exam Registration Information
Regular Online Exam registration for students currently taking AP courses begins October 1st, 2021 and ends October 31st at 11:59 pm. To register & for exam payment, students must click on the link provided on the school website or visit www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430. If the student does not want to take an exam, they will need to log in to College Board and change their order status to “No”.
To complete registration & payment, all required questions must be answered. Please provide an e-mail address that you will check as you will receive important information regarding AP exams via e-mail. Save a copy of the PDF confirmation page for your records once registration and payment are complete.
2022 AP Exams cost $100 per exam, which includes a 4% processing fee. Payments can be made by credit card or check. Payments will be made directly to Total Registration—no payments will be made to Lafayette or collected at Lafayette. See below for deadlines/fines. Students who qualify for free/reduced lunch WILL need to register and then their exams will be FREE.
The majority of exams will be administered off campus. Transportation to and from the test site will be the student’s/family’s responsibility.
Here are the important dates and information for the registration/payment process:
Registration website: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430
- October 1st Exam Registration Begins
- November 1st Late Registration Begins: $25 late fine per registration
- November 12th Last Day for Full Refund
- November 14th $65 Late Fine per Exam Begins
- March 11th Last Day to Order Exams with Late Fines
- April 30th Last Day for Partial Refund - *Fine of $45 per exam cancelled.
- Late fines are non-refundable. Even if Free/Reduced lunch students cancel, there will be late fines.
Overview of Registration Process Steps:
- Go to link: TotalRegistration.net/AP/181430
- If you have registered for an AP exam (or PSAT) in the past, please use the same email address.
- Complete all sections/questions on the registration form.
- Carefully check exams and teachers for which you have registered (exam names and schedule are on the back of this letter.)
- Complete payment online with Total Registration.
- Print or save payment confirmation page for your records. Registration is complete when you are able to print a confirmation page.
Week 1 AP Schedule (2022)
Monday, May 2nd
U.S. Government and Politics Japanese Language & Culture
Tuesday, May 3rd
Wednesday, May 4th
English Literature & Composition
Computer Science A
Thursday, May 5th
Friday, May 6th
*AP Art and Design courses: May 6th at 8:00 PM is the last day to submit portfolios.
Week 2 AP Schedule (2022)
Monday, May 9th
Computer Science Principles
Tuesday, May 10th
English Language & Composition
Wednesday, May 11th
Spanish Language & Culture
Thursday, May 12th
French Language & Culture
World History: Modern
Physics 1: Algebra – Based
Friday, May 13th
Physics 2: Algebra- Based
Please contact Tracey Lilly, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions about the AP Exam registration/payment process.