Guidance and Student Support Office
We are here to assist students and families. Please let us know how we can help!
What does guidance and student support staff do?
- Talks with students individually and in groups.
- Helps students relate to others.
- Provides counsel to teachers and families so that they can better help their children.
- Helps parents find and make better use of community resources.
- Identifies student abilities, achievement, interests, and needs.
- Uses other school specialists to aid students in their growing process.
- Coordinates referrals to outside agencies.
- Hosts and facilitate family discussion groups.
- Participates in curriculum development.
How to contact your Support Team
We are here to support your family and student socially, emotionally, and academically.
Simply click on the staff member you want to contact to send an email:
Carla Buford, School Social Worker
Ashley Oldham, Child Guidance Specialist
Katie Washington, Mental Health Specialist
You can find out more information by visitng our website. We look forward to working alongside you!