SCAPA Bluegrass Library
You are always welcome to visit the library before school, after school, or with a note from your teacher.
- Students are responsible for all books and magazines checked out from the library.
- Students should not loan checked out items to other students or friends.
- Payment is due for lost or damaged books.
- Loss of check-out privileges for overdue books.
- 4 books per student
- 2 week loan period for books
- 1 magazine per student
- Two day checkout for magazines and reference materials
- Books & magazines can be renewed two times
- Students can place holds through Destiny Discover or Mrs. Jones
- Students can make interlibrary loan requests from other schools through Mrs. Jones
- For fire alarm exit into hallway, down stairs, and out to side of school building.
- For severe weather crouch in safety position along wall in hallway outside library.
- For earthquake drill get underneath tables or computer cubicles.
- For lockdown go to comfy chairs in magazine area.