Fall 2020 sports practice and tryout information
- Dance Team
- Clinic dates: July 15, 16, 17, 20 and 21
- Tryout: July 24, 4-7 p.m.
- Cross Country
Conditioning begins Monday, August 10
- Where: Veteran's Park Trail - pavilion at the top of the hill on left side of road
- Days/Time: Monday-Friday, 5:30-6:30 PM
- What to bring: beach towel, sling bag, bottle/thermos of water, face mask/gaiter version (if possible) and current physical form
- Why: great time to get in shape and make connections for the school year with fellow students
- Sign up for REMIND text messages for 20-21 year to get weather up-dates, schedule, or location changes. TEXT the code @smssparta to 81010 and you will receive all team messages
- Schedule available on the Cross Country page
- Conditioning in small groups has started.
- Students can still register to partipate.
2020 Tates Creek boys' soccer information
From Coach Gross: 2020 Tates Creek Boys' Soccer Season is almost here! We are excited to start thinking about our 2020 fall season. The program is coming off a great 2019 season where we were able to capture the 43rd District Championship! An accomplishment that hadn't been done in 10 years. We hope to continue to improve our program and want to be sure everyone knows about the 2020 tryouts. Due to the ongoing circumstances we have not been able to set the exact dates and times for our tryouts, but we want to make sure we have your contact information, so we can provide you with the most up-to-date information as we distribute it. If you are interested in receiving information about tryouts please email Coach Albert Gross. In your email please include: parent name, child name, phone number, home address and email address. Having your contact information will be very important as we move closer to the season, due to the numerous forms that have to be completed prior to your child being able to tryout.
August 15, 2020
August 26, 2020
September 7, 2020
October 1, 2020
October 2, 2020
October 7, 2020
November 1, 2020
November 3, 2020