Children who lost their free and reduced-price school meals can now receive funds to spend on food at home through the Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) program.
Election Results Spring 2020
Congratulations to the following bulldogs!
- Presidents - Josie Jenkins & Nathan Zhu
- Vice Presidents - Allison Cassell & Blake Cegelka
- Secretaries- Avery Pearcy & Faisal Syed
- Treasurer- Lance Hixon & Elko Kuvliev
- Presidents - Edwynne Espinoza & Alan Na
- Vice Presidents - Luca Thorson & Grace White
- Secretaries - Ana Maria Cornea & Lizzy Spedding
- Treasurers - Hannah Long, Alaina Thompson, & Ayush Tibrewal
- Presidents - Jackson Gabbard & Allison Jones
- Vice President - Annika Koch
- Secretary - Bella Burns
- Treasurer- Ben Crockett
- Historians - Isha Joshi & Khalid Rashad
Student Council Officer Positions
- Student Council Presidents - Logan Justice & Christina Lumpp
- Student Council 1st Vice President - Gia Joshi
- Student Council 2nd Vice Presidents - JoonWoo Park & Skyler Trowel
- Student Council Corresponding Secretary - Caroline Devine
- Student Council Recording Secretary- Victoria Bravo
- Student Council Treasurer- Maya Chang
Reimbursement for missed meals for our F/R families
Parents can apply for a reimbursement EBT card via a new state program. Parents can apply for any student eligible for F/R lunch or who attends a school that offers free lunch. Reimbursement is of up to $313.50 will be issued for each eligible. All families need to do is apply between June 2-30.
PLD Graduation Plans
All seniors and their families should have received an email from the Superintendent and also an email from Ms. Rains regarding senior celebrations. The details about PLD graduation celebrations as well as returning textbooks and equipment can be found on this Senior website.
Senior Recognition Showcase
The teachers and staff of PLD are very proud of our seniors, so we asked them to share with us their favorite memory of high school, provide some advice for underclassmen, what their future plans are and if they had anyone they wanted to thank. Seniors completed a google form (and they still can!), provided a picture, and we put this presentation together to celebrate them! PLD Class of 2020 you ROCK!!!
MSTC Senior Symposium
Each year the MSTC Seniors host a Symposium where they showcase their Capstone Research Projects. With schools being closed this year due to COVID-19, this year's MSTC Symposium took place in a virtual format. We hope you will spend some time learning about the exciting research that these fantastic students completed over the last two years.
Summer Meal Distribution and Community Action Resources
Summer Meal Distribution distribution days will be Mondays and Wednesday from 11:00 to 12:30. Attached is the Flyer (English/Spanish) regarding our Meal Distribution Schedule to close out the school year and go into the summer.
- Energy Assistance
- Health Care
- God's Pantry/Food Bank
- Baby Care/Personal Care Items
PLD Youth Service Center
Hello PLD Students and Families! Although Fayette County Public Schools are currently closed due to COVID-19, the Youth Services Center is still providing services. Please complete the form at this link to request services or a call back. If you prefer to leave voicemail, please dial (859)381-3546 and select your preferred language, then enter 56024#. The YSC will be closed during the week of March 30 - April 3rd.
“For nearly 20 years, I’ve taught young journalists to be ethical, honest, and to pursue the truth at all costs. ... We are completely overwhelmed by this international recognition of our efforts,” said Wendy Turner, newspaper adviser.