EBCE, Community Service, and Co-op Applications
Applications for EBCE, Community Service, and CO-OP are due to Mr. O'Bryan (Room 302) by the end of the school day on Monday, January 27th
Senior Dinner Dance Information
To seniors attending the dinner dance:
The senior dinner dance is Saturday, Jan 18th at the Lexington Downtown Hilton Hotel from 7 - Midnight. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR TICKET TO ENTER!! Tickets are non-transferable unless it has been approved by Ms. Reaguer in advance. We want this to be an enjoyable, SAFE night for everyone--so be sure you are aware of the following:
- You must arrive no later than 7:30 to be admitted to the dance.
- This is a school function so ALL school rules apply.
- You will be thoroughly checked at the door for alcohol and drugs.
- If you leave the function you will not be able to return.
- Any violations could result in not walking at graduation and not going on the senior trip as well as being suspended.
We are making you aware so there are no excuses for violating any rules. We do not want anyone to get in trouble. Your sponsors, officers and executive board members have been working hard to make this a special and memorable event. Please cooperate with us to make it a successful night! If there are any further questions please contact Ms. Reaguer or Mrs. Lubbe.
Note: if you are involved in a Dunbar event like basketball you will be excused to be late. Just let Reaguer and Lubbe know in advance.
Cap, Gown and Ring Delivery
Jostens will be at Dunbar on Friday, February 7, during all lunches to deliver caps and gowns and class rings. They will be in the gym concession stand from 11:00 am until 1:45.