Congratulations to the following Volleyball Players selected to this year’s All-City Team!
- Eleanor Davis
- Peyton Gash
- Caroline Cole
- Meredith Phillips
- Olivia Stotz
- Kaetlin Ethington
- Ava Jackson
- Lauren Spanyer
Congratulations to the following Girls and Boys All-City Soccer Teams!
- Morgan Turcotte, First Team and Player of the Year
- Meron Roach, First Team
- Audrey Rawls, Second Team
- Maddison Smith, Second Team
- Ashlyn Fuller, Honorable Mention
- Eddy Andrade, First Team
- Pedro Jimenez, First Team
- Kevin Jing, Second Team
- Ben Oser, Second Team
- Jed French, Honorable Mention
Seniors, you have the opportunity to practice your interview skills with employers from the business community, military or college admissions staff. This is a great opportunity for you no matter what your goal is after graduation.
Sign up in the CCC. The Mock Interviews will be during CCR Blocks on December 5th and 12th . It is limited to 16 students each date. The interview process will be 10 minutes with a critique for 5 minutes. The interviews will take place in the library. You need to bring a resume with you and please dress appropriately.
Final Exam Schedule
Kentucky Youth Assembly 2018
Dunbar had 40 students proudly representing us and won several awards, please congratulate the following students:
- Robby Neal, Maclain Cromwell, Mick Jenkins and Jenna McCauley whose bill relating to student athlete heart health was signed into law by our conference Governor Kevin Jing.
- David Clark, Rehan Ghanta, Sai Naidu and Luke Thomas whose bill abolishing Dry Counties was also signed into law by Governor Jing.
- David Clark was also awarded outstanding speaker and Marguerite Jouet was awarded outstanding delegate.
Congratulations to this outstanding group of future leaders!
Former PLD Student named Rhodes Scholar
Congratulations to Hadeel Abdallah, A PLD Graduate, who attends the University of Kentucky has been named a Rhodes Scholar, one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. It will pay for her to attend Oxford University in England for graduate work.
It is UK’s First Rhodes Scholar since 1955. Read more here.
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Winter Band & Orchestra Concert
5:15 PM - 9:00 PM Boys basketball Lexington Christian Academy
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Celebration Chorus Concert
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Winter Jazz Band Concert
3:30 PM Leaders in the Making Session
6:00 PM 9th and 10th Grade Parent Night
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Girls Basketball - @Lexington Christian