Summer School 2021
Meadowthorpe is excited to announce that we will be offering in-person summer school for grades K-5! Summer Ignite will be a wonderful in-person summer learning opportunity for our students. The district will provide transportation to and from school for your children if needed! If you are interested in your child attending any of the summer sessions, please complete the form below. If you have more than one child at Meadowthorpe, please complete separate surveys for each child. There are two sessions (1. June 8th-June 25th 2. July 6th-July 23rd) from 8 a.m. to noon weekdays. This offer extends to students who need remediation or acceleration. Stay tuned for more details.
FCPS Shares Updates on Meals Pickup & P-EBT Cards
As a reminder to FCPS families, all meals are free for all students whether in the cafeteria or via pickup if still in remote learning. This federal waiver is in effect for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.
Eligible families also receive help buying groceries through the federally funded Pandemic-EBT cards, which go out to qualified students.
Kindergarten Registration and Enrollment has gone Digital!
- Any child who turns 5 years old on or before Aug. 1 is eligible for full-day kindergarten in 2021-22.
- Complete the online application. You have the option to upload the required registration documents OR
- Scan and email the registration documents to Tina Leininger.
In the subject line please include your online application number and the last name of the parent/guardian who completed the application.
- Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam
- Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1) which must be completed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
May 31, 2021
August 11, 2021
August 15, 2021
August 20, 2021
September 6, 2021
October 7, 2021
October 8, 2021
November 2, 2021