6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PTA Meeting
5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Winter Craft Family Storytime
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM Daddy Daughter Dance
December 18, 2018
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Committee Meetings
5:30 PM SBDM Meeting
December 20, 2018
December 21, 2018
December 24, 2018
- Bring Dad or someone special
- $10 per couple/$5 each additional child
- December 14th 6:30-8:00pm
- Tickets on Sale Now-December 13th
- Semi Formal Dress Requested
- Refreshments will be served!
- Photo Booth
- Optional Items to Pre-Order: Fresh Flowers $1.00 per flower
- All proceeds help the fifth grade travel to Pine Mountain
- Please email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quarterly, school wide, rewards will occur for your student, at the end of each grading period. Participation criteria: zero office discipline referrals for the nine week grading period. Parent/guardian will be notified, in advance, by teacher or administrator if their student does not meet the reward criteria.
Hard Work Cafe!
We are excited to introduce Meadowthorpe’s monthly “Hard Work Café” to recognize our students who are always giving their best effort. A student who always puts 100% effort into their work will be selected each month!
Each classroom will identify one student each month that displays the characteristics of a “hard-worker”. A day is set each month for all the students (K-5) to come to the cafeteria and eat lunch with Mrs. Urbanek and Mrs. Branham!!! They will decorate tables to host a lunch with all students-of-the-month at the same time despite their lunch time! Let's celebrate all the wonderful workers at Meadowthorpe!
Want to volunteer with us? Feel free to contact us to see how we can best use your talents and gifts to enhace our kids' learning experiences at Meadowthorpe!