The school day runs 8:25 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Students may enter the building at 7:55 a.m. and must exit the building by 3:30 p.m. unless they are staying for an after-school program.
Want more ways to connect?
Be sure to check out this helpful guide for more information on how to access your student's grades, assignments when they are absent, behavior, etc.
To begin the process, the parent/guardian must provide the following documents:
- Address verification (two forms): Copy of a signed lease/deed and a current utility bill
- Current immunization certificate on a Kentucky form
- Original birth certificate: a passport may be used if unable to provide original birth certificate
- TB skin test: if coming from outside of the United States, it must be complete and read. This skin test must be given AFTER the student enters the USA.
- ESL testing: if you student is coming from outside of the United States and your home language is something other than English, please call Martha Rodriguez at (859) 381-4179 for testing
- Parent/Guardian ID: drivers license, state I.D., passport, etc.
- High School Transcript: any grades and credits earned if coming from another high school
- If you are coming from a middle school, you will need an 8th grade report card documenting graduation.
Please see the attached flyer regarding new immunization requirements for all Kentucky students.