Registration and enrollment has gone digital!
1. Any child who turns 5 years old on or before Aug. 1, 2021 is eligible for full-day kindergarten.
2. Please visit fcps.net/enrollment and complete the online application.
3. Once completed please scan and email the documents listed below to
glenda.evans @fayette.kyschools.us or email@example.com, submit them online WHILE your application is still open, or bring the documents by Garden Springs to be copied.
• Official birth certificate or passport of the child (cannot accept hospital birth certificates)
• Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
• Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam (physical; within the last year)
• Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate (shot records)
• Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1)
• Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1)
• Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable (custody, emergency protection orders)
4. In the subject line please include your online application number and the last name of the parent/guardian who completed the application.
Documents can also be mailed or hand delivered to:
Garden Springs Elementary
2151 Garden Springs Dr.
Lexington, KY 40504