Registration and enrollment has gone digital!
1. Any child who turns 5 years old on or before Aug. 1, 2021 is eligible for full-day kindergarten.
2. Please visit fcps.net/enrollment and complete the online application.
3. Once completed please scan and email the documents listed below to
glenda.evans @fayette.kyschools.us or firstname.lastname@example.org, submit them online WHILE your application is still open, or bring the documents by Garden Springs to be copied.
• Official birth certificate or passport of the child (cannot accept hospital birth certificates)
• Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed or current lease agreement in your name, and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
• Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam (physical; within the last year)
• Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate (shot records)
• Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1)
• Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1)
• Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable (custody, emergency protection orders)
4. In the subject line please include your online application number and the last name of the parent/guardian who completed the application.
Documents can also be mailed or hand delivered to:
Garden Springs Elementary
2151 Garden Springs Dr.
Lexington, KY 40504
In-Person/Remote Learning Plan
The GSE In-Person/Remote Learning Plan details the safety measures and daily routines that have been developed to help students, staff, and visitors stay safe and ensures learning continues for both in-person and remote students. Teachers will be reviewing expectations with student prior to the return to in-person learning. Families are encouraged to review this plan and encourage your child to follow all of the safety expectations.
February 15, 2021
March 14, 2021
March 19, 2021
March 29, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 31, 2021
April 1, 2021
April 2, 2021