Certain academic programs, some of which are not considered to be districtwide, offer specialized education within a school or are freestanding sites. These opportunities are open only to Fayette County residents. See the webpages below for details, and contact the program coordinator with your specific questions.
- Academy of Information Technology at Bryan Station High School; Lorie Daugherty, 381-3308
- Opportunity Middle College (grades 11-12); Karen Edwards, 246-6467
- Pre-Engineering Program at Lafayette High School; Diane Remley, 381-3474
- Pre-Engineering Program at Leestown Middle School; Allison French and Aarika Stephenson, 381-3181
- StationARTS at Bryan Station High School; Kelly Mayes and Noelle McGill, 381-3308
- Virtual Learning Center at Success Academy (grades 6-12); Janice Wyatt-Ross, 381-3795
- Air Force JROTC at Bryan Station High, 381-3308
- Army JROTC at Henry Clay High School, 381-3423
Video archives: Look for the program that interests you!
For general questions:
special programs manager
Visit our Application page for the latest details, including the Innovative Programs Showcase, the application window, and a link to the online form.
Note: FCPS reserves the right to make changes to application and entrance requirements for all programs offered throughout the district.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is fcps.net/specialized