4:00 PM - 7:30 PM Band Concert
4:15 PM - 5:15 PM Builders Club
8:00 AM - 8:45 AM FCA
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM Orchestra Concert
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM YSC Advisory Council Meeting
December 17, 2018
December 18, 2018
4:15 PM - 5:30 PM Winter Wonderland Dance
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM SBDM Meeting
December 19, 2018
December 20, 2018
8:00 AM - 8:45 AM FCA
December 21, 2018
December 24, 2018
Boys Basketball Tryout Information
December 11 8th (Tryouts) 4:00pm-6:00pm
December 13 6th &7th (Tryouts) 4:00pm-6:00pm
December 17 6th-8 (2nd Cut) 4:00pm-6:00pm
December 18 6th -8th (Final Cut) 4:00pm-6:00pm
Your name must be on the list posted outside the YSC in order to report for the second cut and final cut.
You must have the following to tryout and/or participate:
- All players must have a physical on the required athletic form in order to tryout. It MUST be on file in the guidance office!!!
- Must have at least a 2.0 grade point average from 2nd week mid-term.
- All players must be dressed in athletic clothing (shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes).
DO NOT STAY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS!!!
If you sign up for the activity bus, it only stops in central areas but it does not run on Fridays!!! If you need to ride the activity bus, you must put yes on the sign-up sheet!!!! If you are not riding the activity bus, you must arrange for someone to pick you up on TIME!!!
December 2nd 3:30pm-6pm
December 9th 3:30pm-6pm
All participants must be dropped off and picked up on time. They must be dressed in athletic clothing. Open gym and try-outs are closed to all spectators.
All sports start at 7:30 a.m.
Tuesday: Badminton and Pickleball
Wednesday: Boys Basketball
Thursday: Volleyball for all
These will run until December 13th. We will start new sport in January.
FCA - Students come praise and worship with us every Thursday morning. Learn more about how loved you are.
The FCA will be hosting a popcorn and movie night on Thursday November 8. Everyone is invited to join us for “Facing the Giants.” Students who need to ride the activity bus need to sign up with Mrs. Sanders-Shaver in room 803 in the Royals pod, no later than Monday, November 5th.
Support your Crawford PTSA with the Kroger Community Rewards Program!!Visit http://www.kroger.com. Once logged into Kroger account you can search for Crawford Middle School PTSA either by name or KR369 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
- Customers must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to your organization.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
Parent Portal Support Tool
Fayette County has a new site to help you with the IC Parent Portal.
This link gives you three options
- Those that have not registered for an account and would like to request a Parent Portal Activation Key.
- Those that have registered in the past, but cannot remember their username and/or password.
- Those that have no idea and need some to help them troubleshoot their problems.