Boy's Basketball Tryouts
6th GRADE: January 18th 2:00pm-4:00pm
7th GRADE: January 18th 4:30pm-6:30pm
8th GRADE: January 19th 6:30pm-8:00pm
Player numbers will be posted to report for final cut: January 21st 6:30pm-8:30pm.
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
Check-in will be done on the car rider side of the building not the football field side.
- All participants must be dropped off and picked up ON TIME.
- All players must bring a completed sports physical on the KHSAA form.
- All players must wear a mask on campus.
- Player’s temperature cannot be over 100.4.
- All players must be dressed in athletic clothing (shorts, t-shirt, tennis shoes).
- All players must bring your own water bottle, towel and personal hygiene products as needed.
Please make sure that players do not have any of the following symptoms.
A new or worsening cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea ( 3 + loose stools-past 24 hours), and/or nausea or vomiting.
Second Semester Updates
Access the letter below from Mr. Jones that was emailed to families on December 17. It highlights possible learning models for second semester and changes to Crawford's daily schedule if the decision is made for all students to stay in remote learning. This letter also includes information on how district leaders will make decisions for a return to in-person learning.
Free Internet With Spectrum
- Program began on September 21
- Families are eligible for free internet access for 60 days if they are not a current WiFi/Internet customer with Spectrum (they can have cable service, but can not have internet).
- To be eligible, the household must have at least one student in grades K-12.
- Families should call 866-991-6533 to request free internet access for their student.
February 15, 2021
March 14, 2021
March 19, 2021
March 29, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 31, 2021
April 1, 2021
April 2, 2021