Summer Ignite 2021 Credit RecoveryWe are offering Credit Enhancement during summer school this year for Spring 2020-Spring 2021 courses! Increase your KEES money and boost your GPA! You can turn your C's into B's and A's during Summer Ignite!Visit the Summer Ignite website to learn more and to register by April 27th:
College and Career Virtual Events
The Academies of Bryan Station High School is hosting a variety of events for our students of all grade levels focused upon preparing for their postsecondary college or career choices. Please see the flyer which shares information about live virtual events, access to previously recorded events, and a useful site where students can digitally explore a variety of colleges and universities @ bit.ly/bshsccrevents
- Tuesday, April 20th @ 6:30 PM- Resume and Interview Workshop. Register at bit.ly/CCREVENTS21 (Case sensitive)
- Follow-up appointments for one-on-one resume/interview help are available on Wednesday, April 21st by signing up at bshscounseling.eventbrite.com
- Tuesday, April 27th @ 6:30 PM- Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority “Getting In” Presentation on Facebook Live (www.facebook.com/FayetteCCCoaches)
If you miss the events above, no worries! The recordings will be posted on the site linked below.
Resources Available At Any Time:
- bit.ly/fcpsvirtualcollegeexperience This site holds a multitude of information useful for all grade levels!
- Contact Ms. Brandy Ashford directly for additional supports any time at email@example.com or by visiting bit.ly/CCRBSHS
Summer School Health and PE classes
The below links are to the Registration Form and informational document to send out to families and students.
Student Job Opportunity with Lexington Parks and Recreation
If you are interested in a summer job with Parks and Recreation, please go to bit.ly/parksandrecapp and fill out their interest form.
If you have any other questions feel free to email Mrs. Young at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you struggling with school? Get Help!
Are you struggling with your school work and need help?
- Starting April 5th (after spring break) teachers will be available in the building to help with your work every Monday – Thursday from 3:30-5
- We will have Math, Science, Social Studies, and English teachers
- Meet in Room 166 – Must be there by 3:30!!
- Teachers will also still be available virtually at bit.ly/BSH_ESS
- Bus passes to get home will be available
Buy your yearbook NOW!
Do you want to get in the yearbook?!
Follow the Yearbook Staff on social media for all things BSHS yearbook! This is the place for getting featured, buying a yearbook, and seeing the latest information on picture days. Don't miss out!
Instagram - @yearbookbshs
Facebook - BSHS Yearbook
Use the following link to buy your 20-21 Yearbook: bit.ly/2021yearbooksale
Prices will go up throughout the year, so buy yours NOW!
FCPS shares updates on meals pickup & P-EBT cards
As a reminder to FCPS families, all meals are free for all students whether in the cafeteria or via pickup if still in remote learning. This federal waiver is in effect for the rest of the 2020-21 school year.
Eligible families also receive help buying groceries through the federally funded Pandemic-EBT cards, which go out to qualified students.
Tech support available
For help with an FCPS student account or Chromebook, please call (859) 381-4410.