- March 8th-16th: official start & conditioning
- March 17th-24th: Tryouts
- March 25th: Roster cuts (if necessary because of COVID)
- Roster 30-40 athletes split between boys and girls
- Boys basketball will overlap and if so, they may come out during tryouts.
- 2.0 GPA (check will be administered)
- Practice after school 4-5:45 @Crawford
- No bus transportation for practice nor meets
- More details about meets are to come
- Questions? Please contact Coach James Bruce - firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
Check-in will be done on the car rider side of the building not the football field side.
- All participants must be dropped off and picked up ON TIME.
- All players must bring a completed sports physical on the KHSAA form.
- All players must wear a mask on campus.
- Player’s temperature cannot be over 100.4.
- All players must be dressed in athletic clothing (shorts, sweats, or joggers, t-shirt, tennis shoes).
- All players must bring your own water bottle, towel and personal hygiene products as needed.
Please make sure that players do not have any of the following symptoms.
A new or worsening cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, diarrhea ( 3 + loose stools-past 24 hours), and/or nausea or vomiting.
Immanuel Baptist will be giving away free groceries at both of their campuses on Saturday, March 20 from 10 am to 12 pm. Our locations are 3100 Tates Creek Rd, Lexington, KY 40502 and 2261 Armstrong Mill Road, Lexington, KY Families may sign up on our web site (link is below) or by calling Lily at 859.685.3204.
This will be limited to the first 500 families that sign up.
FCPS adjusts meals distribution as in-person classes resume
The district’s Child Nutrition staff is modifying the meal distribution process as students in Fayette County Public Schools gradually return to their classrooms. Note the trimmed list of pickup locations and the expanded hours.
Free Internet With Spectrum
- Program began on September 21
- Families are eligible for free internet access for 60 days if they are not a current WiFi/Internet customer with Spectrum (they can have cable service, but can not have internet).
- To be eligible, the household must have at least one student in grades K-12.
- Families should call 866-991-6533 to request free internet access for their student.
March 8, 2021
March 14, 2021
March 15, 2021
March 19, 2021
March 29, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 31, 2021
April 1, 2021
April 2, 2021
May 18, 2021
May 19, 2021
May 20, 2021
May 21, 2021
May 31, 2021