FCPS registration requirements
Registration for the 2013-2014 school year
The remaining sign-up window is 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
- Tuesdays only from June 11 through July 23, excluding July 2
- Weekdays July 29 to Aug. 14, the first day of school
To enroll a child in Fayette County Public Schools, families should go to the school their neighborhood is assigned to and fill out a registration packet. To determine your school, use our online street directory or call (859) 381-4315.
Any child who turns 5 on or before Oct. 1 is eligible for full-day kindergarten.
Please bring the following to registration:
- Child's birth certificate or other reliable proof of identity
- Two proofs of residence, such as a property deed, sale agreement or current lease agreement in your name and a secondary document such as a current utility bill or a current tax bill or receipt
- Proof of child's recent preventative health care exam *
- Up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate *
- Proof of an eye exam (due by Jan. 1, 2014)
- Proof of a dental exam (due by Jan. 1, 2014)
- Court documents pertaining to your child, if applicable
* You may register without these documents, but your child may not attend school until they are provided.
Call the district's kindergarten/preschool office at (859) 381-4105 or the Pupil Personnel office at (859) 381-4130.