Parent Resource Center for Special Education
What we do:
We provide a place where families of children with special needs can receive parent-to-parent counseling on special education issues and concerns. Families are welcome to visit and preview materials from the lending library, which has many books, videotapes and periodicals related to disability. The staff can connect parents to resources and support groups and also help with online research.
How to find us:
Our center is in the "It's About Kids" Support Services facility at 1126 Russell Cave Road, #127, Lexington KY 40505. The phone number is (859) 381-4229, and the fax number is (859) 381-4225.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is www.fcps.net/prc
- Application to serve on the FCPS Special Education Advisory Council
- Parent Resource Center brochure
- The Michelle P. Waiver
- Admissions and Release Committee meetings (ARC)
- Individual Education Program (IEP)
- Q&A: Certificate or diploma?
- Key people | All About Me notebook | My Teen's Notebook
- Transition websites
- Special Education Advisory Council (FCPS)
- Autism Support Center (FCPS)
- Commission for Children with Special Health Care Needs (state agency)