Specialized academic programs
Certain programs, which are not considered to be districtwide, offer specialized education within a high school. See the links below for more details. For questions, contact the program's coordinator.
- Academy of Information Technology at Bryan Station High School; Heather Eppley, 381-3308
- StationARTS at Bryan Station High School; Michael Payne, 381-3308
- Pre-Engineering Program at Lafayette High School; Gene Toth, 381-3474
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at Tates Creek High School; Delores Minor, 381-3623
- Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (JROTC) at Bryan Station and Henry Clay high schools; Greg Coker, 381-3308 (BS); William Larkin, 381-3423 (HC)
Students who are assigned to other high schools may also apply. If accepted into one of these programs, the student must then complete an out-of-area request:
Note: Bryan Station students may not apply for the JROTC program at Henry Clay and vice versa.
Other options in FCPS
- Carter G. Woodson Academy, housed at Crawford Middle School; Jaynae Laine, 381-3933
- IB Middle Years Programme at Tates Creek Middle School; Marie Conger, 381-3052