What we do:
The Department of Educational and Administrative Technology leads FCPS to better use of technology in the classroom as well as in the office. We affirm that the use of technology in education should never be an end unto itself, but a means to more effective teaching and learning.
How to find us:
Our main office is in room 307 of "It's About Kids" Support Services, 701 E. Main St., Lexington KY 40502. The phone number is (859) 381-4134, and the fax number is (859) 381-4763.
Web tip: The URL shortcut to this page is www.fcps.net/technology.
- Office of Instructional Technology
- Links to STLP, STEM, TRT sites and others
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus -- Students and staff can download for free and install it on as many as five PC, Mac, or mobile devices.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) initiative in schools
- Innovations for Learning (IFL) conference information