(formerly MealpayPlus)

MyPaymentsPlus logoNo more worrying about having cash for meals at school. No more lost or stolen lunch money. MyPaymentsPlus (formerly MealpayPlus) has you covered! It's convenient, easy and secure, and prepaying makes your life easier.

We offer automated prepayments to students' meal accounts via Internet or phone. You can prepay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit or debit cards or with a check.

MyPaymentsPlus offers free mobile apps for Apple and Android devices with low-balance push notifications. Simply search “MyPaymentsPlus” in the Apple or Google Play Stores.

Sign up

Register at the MyPaymentsPlus website or call (866) 568-0646. Please have your child's student ID number handy. (The ID number is the Infinite Campus student number. If you do not know your child's number, please contact the cafeteria manager at your school.)

You can also send payments to the school cafeteria.

Note: A prepayment fee of 4.75 percent of the total transaction will be charged for each transaction. You can view the payment and purchase history of student accounts 24/7 at no charge. 

Need help?

Families can access the FAQ and "live chat" with a customer-service representative through the "Need help?" icon on the lower left at They can also email or call (877) 237-0946 for assistance.  

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email to This institution is an equal opportunity provider.



About this page