Following the superintendent’s Blueprint for Student Success, Fayette County Public Schools now provides a scorecard to monitor accountability and improvements at the school and district level in several areas:
- Student achievement
- Student growth and development
- College and career readiness
- Learning culture and environment
- Family, student, and community engagement
- Additional academic indicators; and
- World-class operations
The scorecard shows targets, actual scores, and goals as well as positive growth. The focus is to use this performance data to inform decisions and track progress.
Please check back for periodic updates.