State audit: Superintendent Tom Shelton has provided a comprehensive response to the Auditor of Public Accounts' special examination, including steps that FCPS will take immediately to address the auditor's findings and recommendations. | www.fcps.net/audit
- The benefits enrollment window for FCPS employees is Oct. 13-30.
- High Attendance Day stresses the importance of class time.
- PTA encourages the community to support schools through its annual 5K.
- FRYSC's “Parent 4-1-1” series offers helpful workshops for families.
- Students will moderate the Sept. 18 council-at-large debate.
Meet Will James, one of the outstanding employees in Fayette County Public Schools.