During system upgrades this summer, our website's search engine will not be fully functional and some links might be broken temporarily. We appreciate your patience during this necessary housekeeping.
- Thirty-two students are tapped for the Governor’s School for the Arts.
- FCPS boasts 62 Governors Scholars in the 2013 sessions.
- Five are chosen for the inaugural Governor’s School for Entrepreneurs.
- Dunbar and Winburn students shine in the National History Day contest.
- A Locust Trace student earns top honors in the state FFA contest.
- The BSMS orchestra director is among the quarterfinalists for a national award.
- Three principals are selected for executive-level leadership training.
- FCPS is serving free meals for children this summer.
“There’s nothing that can match it. Since it’s so fun to learn different things here, it really sticks with you,” said seventh-grader Zachary Eichner, who came back as a counselor-in-training. [More...]
“We billed this as an accelerated arts experience. If you’re good at what you do, we’d push you to make you better," said coordinator Jason Sturgill. [More...]
Meet Regina Darnell, one of the outstanding employees in Fayette County Public Schools.